1. Controller Details
1.1. Title: SINECON, poslovno svetovanje, d.o.o., Ljubljana (hereinafter: Sinecon)
1.2. Address: Prušnikova ulica 2, 1210 Ljubljana – Šentvid, Slovenia
1.3. Reg. number: 8686670000
1.4. Phone: +386 41 461 240
1.5. E-mail address: email@example.com
1.6. Website: https://www.bizmatch.pro/
2. Personal data and principles for processing of personal data – GDPR
2.1. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: data subject), an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2.2. “Processing” of personal data means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
2.3. As a controller, we ensure that your personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
3. Processing of personal data
3.1. We only process your personal data in the following cases:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
4. Storage of personal data
4.1. We only store your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes for which we store it, to meet your needs, or for compliance with our legal obligations.
4.3. If the regulations governing the storage of documents and archives do not specify otherwise, we use the following criteria to determine the period for which your data will be stored:
- if you are our contracting party or a legal representative or contact person of our contracting party, we store your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship and for additional 3 years after the termination of the contractual relationship;
- if you participate in a promotional campaign, we store your personal data for the duration of the promotional campaign;
- if you contact us with an inquiry, we store your personal data for the duration of the processing of your inquiry;
- if you consented to be informed about our activities, we store your personal data until you unsubscribe;
- if we install cookies on your computer, we store them for as long as is necessary to achieve their purposes.
4.4. We may retain some personal data for compliance with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to enable us to enforce our rights (for example, to establish our legal claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
4.5. When we no longer need your personal data, we remove it from our systems and records or anonymize it so that it no longer constitutes personally identifiable information.
5. Security of personal data storage
5.1. We are committed to safe storage of your personal data using all appropriate security measures. We contractually require trusted third parties who handle your personal data to do the same.
5.2. We always do our best to protect your personal data. When we receive it, we use appropriate procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access to it. However, since the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data that you submit at our website, so any transmission is at your own risk.
5.3. Links to third-party websites and social media logins:
Our websites and applications may from time to time contain links to the websites of entities with which we collaborate. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, for which we are not responsible and are not subject to. Please read these policies before submitting any personal data to these websites. These sites are not under our control, managed by us or affiliated with us, and the operator has no influence on their content. The operator shall therefore not be liable for the content and security of these websites, nor does it assume responsibility for the protection of data transmitted to these websites.
6. Your rights and options
6.1. Right to withdraw consent: If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent in the same way you gave it (e.g. electronically).
6.2. Right of access: You have the right to obtain from us information about the personal data we store concerning you, including information about what types of your personal data we store, what we use it for, where the personal data is not collected from you, any available information as to their source, the recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed, if applicable, the period for which your personal data will be stored, your rights related to your personal data, and information on the possible existence of automated decision-making (including profiling) and the reasons for it, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
6.3. Right to rectification: You can ask us to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you.
6.4. Right to restriction of processing: You can request us to restrict the processing of your personal data where one of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of data,
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of personal data concerning you and request the restriction of its use instead,
- we no longer need the personal data concerning you, but we need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- you object to processing pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your legitimate grounds.
6.5. Right to portability: At your request and if technically feasible, we will transmit your personal data to another controller if the processing is based on your consent or is relevant for the performance of the contract, and if the processing is carried out by automated means.
6.6. The right to object: If the processing is based on your consent or is relevant for the performance of the contract and if the processing is carried out by automated means, you can at any time object to the processing of personal data related to these reasons on grounds relating to your particular situation. Where personal data concerning you is processed for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data for such marketing, which includes profiling. In addition, on grounds relating to your particular situation you shall have the right to object to the processing of personal data, when personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
6.7. Automated individual decision-making, including profiling: You shall have the right to request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of personal data concerning you, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
6.8. Right to lodge a complaint: In the event of an alleged infringement of applicable privacy laws, you may lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you reside or where the alleged infringement occurred.
6.9. Right to erasure: You can request us to erase the personal data concerning you where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal ground for the processing,
- the processing is based on your consent and you object to the processing, and there is no other legal ground for the processing,
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed,
- this is necessary for compliance with the legal obligations.
6.10. We may require proof of your identity to process your request.
7.1. If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle and use personal data concerning you, or wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 12 September 2022