UX designers focus on how a product makes a person feel when they use it. The goal is to make things that are useful, easy to get, and fun to use. Common tasks for a UX designer might include:
- Conducting user research to find out about a product's goals, needs, behaviours, and pain points.
- Developing user personas based on target customers.
- Making user journey maps helps you figure out how a customer uses a product.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes to get a better idea of how the final product will look.
- Putting designs to the test with users to make sure they work and find problems.
- Working together with stakeholders, user interface (UI) designers, and developers.