KADRIS 4 is a comprehensive information technology solution for efficient workforce management integrating the Human Resource Management (HRM), Time and Attendance (T&A), and Payroll components.
HRM information system
KADRIS 4 Human Resource Management component is part of all-in-one information technology solutions for efficient workforce management integrating the Human Resource Management (HRM), Time and Attendance (T&A), and Payroll components on one unified platform. KADRIS 4 Human Resource Management component with personnel records at its core is much more than an electronic spreadsheet with employee data. It enables comprehensive digital support to the employer in HR management and monitors the employee from the arrival in the team until the potential departure.
In the first step, it enables recruitment, introduction, assessment of competencies and rapid introduction to work processes, and later targeted management and insight into the development of skills. It facilitates two-way communication, encourages feedback and enables efficient knowledge transfer. With graphical interfaces, it enables the understanding of work performance and places it alongside the masses of existing data. By combining this data within the system, it makes a key contribution to correct remuneration and facilitates decisions on promotion and succession. Within the framework of dynamic personnel records, which represent the foundations of such an information system, it is also possible to keep data on planned medical examinations of employees, reminders for occupational safety training, risk assessments and reservations.
The right people in the right job positions can be a company’s greatest asset. The key is to recognize these people and help them develop their talents to help the company pursue its goals. KADRIS 4 with a series of HR modules enables comprehensive talent management in your company.
Why choose the KADRIS 4 Human Resource Management Information System?
KADRIS 4 is an indispensable tool for efficient management of HR data and processes in a medium or large company or organization for the following reasons:
- it eliminates data dispersion and enables paperless office in the HRM Department, including storage of HR documents,
- it is easy to implement and can serve an unlimited number of users,
- data structure can be adapted to your organization's requirements,
- users can define reminders for automatic deadline notificarions,
- users can shift KADRIS 4 timeline component and view and enter data in the past (for analysis) or future (for simulations),
- quality reports and charts are available to support the management in strategic and business decision-making,
- it enables the creation and printing of a large volume of documents or forms, which makes it the right solution when working on a tight schedule.