AppDynamics Performance Monitoring for SAP® Solutions
For most enterprises, SAP® applications are mission critical. Yet, SAP performance management is still notoriously complicated and unreliable. Until now.
With AppDynamics Performance Monitoring for SAP Solutions, you can finally ensure holistic visibility to help customers drive better uptime & performance of SAP applications using ABAP — including ERP, ECC, S4/ HANA, CRM, BW, PI/PO, and more. As the only solution offering root cause analysis with ABAP code-level visibility, our SAP-certified integration with SAP S/4HANA and SAP® NetWeaver simplifies everyday tasks and helps to keep track of even the most complex SAP landscapes.
Application Flow Map showing both SAP and Java services. Flow Maps are automatically built-in real time based on live traffic.
Order Management Dashboard
Detect, isolate, and troubleshoot SAP performance issues with ease.
- Low-overhead agent quickly detects performance issues and pinpoints the root cause to a single line of ABAP code or database query
- Code-level transaction snapshots capture diagnostic information when performance is impacted
- Track the entire stack through SAP and Non-SAP systems
- Monitoring the most critical areas of SAP which include IDocs, DB Locks, Work Processes, and RFCs
Gain insights into the performance of the entire SAP ecosystem.
- Flow Maps based on live traffic visualize all SAP dependencies in on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments.
- Intelligent alerts notify IT teams when SAP performance deviates from baseline
- Understand company impact in real-time with program analytics
- Day one value with ~30 OOTB dashboards and 250+ metrics/ KPIs to choose from
Seamlessly migrate legacy SAP applications to ensure the best user experience.
- Application Flow Maps with automatic business transaction detection help ensure a smooth transition to S/4HANA® Landscape visualization of all connections to SAP environments to reduce risks during cloud migration and upgrades
- Config Change monitoring
- Real-time views into performance metrics for application and program owners