AIOps & APM
APM solutions aim to detect and pinpoint application performance issues before real users are impacted.
We deliver observability that’s more than metrics, logs and traces. Additionally, we offer support for the technologies you use most and precise answers through a full-stack topological model and unparalleled AI engine. So, you can automate operations and collaborate better.
We can help you leave the bag of tools behind with one platform to automate your dynamic multicloud and align multiple teams, like biz, dev, sec and ops. Our all-in-one solution does Application performance monitoring, infrastructure monitoring and AIOps all in a single solution, with the option to add digital experience and business analytics functionality. We can help understand all relationships and dependencies across the full stack for precise answers.
The Application Performance Monitoring (APM) refers to the management of software application performance to ensure expected level of service, as measured by performance metrics and user experience monitoring. APM solutions aim to detect and pinpoint application performance issues before real users are impacted. However, not all APM tools are able to follow through on the promise.
- Automatic and intelligent observability across cloud and hybrid environments with continuous auto-discovery of hosts, VMs, serverless, cloud services, containers and
- Kubernetes, network, devices, logs, events and more - all in context, with precise AI-powered answers.
- Automatic and intelligent observability at scale for cloud native workloads and enterprise apps help you ensure end-to-end hybrid cloud distributed tracing, optimize service performance, innovate faster, collaborate efficiently and deliver more value with less effort.
- Improving user experiences with best-in-class digital experience monitoring. Ensure every application is available, functional, fast and efficient across every channel including mobile, web, IoT and APIs.
- Delivering better digital business outcomes across web, mobile and IoT channels with real-time visibility into business KPIs and more efficient IT & Business team collaboration.
- Empower DevSecOps teams on resolving vulnerabilities that matter and reduce false positives.